Friday, October 18, 2013

TIME CHANGE

I was shopping for school supplies last week, and I was surprised at the number of things I needed to buy. Some items are very specific; for instance, I couldn’t buy just any coloured pencils, they had to be a particular brand of coloured pencils. We didn’t want our child to be different from the others, so we succumbed to the pressure and bought the brand names.

Change the time of this paragraph—you will need to change the verb tense and any time clues. Each student should choose a different time change.

2 comments:

Kanako177 said...

I WILL shop for school supplies next week, and I will be surprised at the number of things I will need to buy. Some items will be very specific; for instance, I will not buy just any coloured pencils, they will have to be a particular brand of coloured pencils. We will not want our child to be different from the others, so we will succumb to the pressure and will buy the brand names.

Michael said...

Great job, Kanako!